Saturday, February 14, 2015

February Currently

Thanks Farley for keeping this link-up open all month! It's still "early" February, right??? Linking up for the currently this month!


How is it that I'm an unmarried and have no children yet I am always doing laundry?! It scares me to think what it's like when you have kids' laundry to do too. EKKKK

It's been a crazy 80 degrees in San Diego! I think we just skipped over Winter completely this year. It's fantastic on weekends because I can go to the beach but sweaty and hot stinky children during the week days = no bueno.

I've been seriously debating the TPT conference. It's only a 5 hours drive from San Diego and my parents have a house in Vegas so I really have no excuse! I'm still new to blogging and I'm worried I won't know anyone there. Maybe I'll drag my Mom along..that's what they're here for, right?

We aren't allowed to go to school on the weekends and it just about kills me! I drag all my work home, stare at it on the table for 2 days, and then freak out on Sunday when it's not done!  #thegradingneverstops

If you know me, you know I'm alittttttleeee bit obsessed with my pup. I've completely embraced the "Crazy Dog Lady" title. It's a good life!

Off to the beach...doggie beach of course! Happy Valentine's Day Blogging World <3

3 comments:

  1. Ugh! I am trying to decide on the TPT conference as well! Mollie can not attend but my dad (who is one of the most supportive people in the world) just offered to pick up a big part of the tab. I just don't know if I want to go without my other half (TPT other half that is...) :) Decisions, decisions! I hope you enjoy your four day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm stressing about some of the same things as you! I convinced my teammate and my husband to come along to Vegas with me as birthday presents to all of us. We're super excited! I used to live at my school on the weekends. I realized I spent more time up there than if I just brought home what "had to" get done by Monday. But-my hubby gets to hear me PANIC every Sunday night about what I didn't get done! (And enjoy your 80 degrees...right now, I'm holed up in my home office in CO watching the snow continue to fall for a second day.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would LOVE to go to the TpT conference. I wasn't able to last year because we had a prior commitment, but this year my husband is turning 30 and would love to surprise him by bringing him along and maybe just attending some of the conferences.

    Found your blog through Currently! Would love for you to head over and check out my blog…
    Lindsay
    If You Give a Teacher a Treat

    ReplyDelete