Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Pick 3 Pinterest Linky Party!

I came across this cute Linky Party hosted by Pawsitively Teaching and Inspired Owl's Corner. You pick 3 Pinterest pins that you are going to use in January and share. I can't wait to try these pins that I've found! My kiddos are going to love it!


Here are the three pins that I plan to use in January! They might linger into February because we don't go back to school until next week.


I came across this on Pinterest and just melted over the cuteness! They are so adorable. I am going to find some good Nonfiction texts to go with the Penguin theme. Any suggestions? I can't wait to see how creative the kids get with the freedom of this art project. 


Since we can't just do art all month (oh by why not?!?!?!), I found this math pin that I love. When we get back from break, we are starting fractions. I thought this interactive number line would be a great way to bring the numbers alive and give the kids a better understanding of the value of a fraction.



I recently bought Snow Globe Family and love it! It's such an adorable book and leads right into the "If I lived in a snow globe..." narrative writing prompt. I saw this on Pinterest and can't wait to try it! It sounds like you just modge podge the pictures onto the plate and dab it with white paint. I was going to bring some fun scrapbook paper in to do the stand.


What are your favorite Pinterest picks?!

2 comments:

  1. I keep seeing the snow globe art pin in many places and each time think my 6th graders would get a kick out of it. I'll keep an eye out to see if you add some photos of how it goes in your class. I might be convinced yet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tent card number line! Thanks for sharing and linking up!

    ReplyDelete