Monday, January 5, 2015

Monday Made-it Bachelorette Party Style!

Glitter!!! Who doesn't love glitter?! My best friend is getting married in 2 weeks. EKK! I hosted her Bachelorette party a few weeks ago. We went wine tasting in Temecula and had a blast. Pinterest threw up all over my house in preparation for this fun weekend! You know you're a teacher when you are glittering wine bottles and all you can think of is..."Monday Made It!" #teacherproblems

I'm linking up with 4th Grade Frolics for her Monday Made-it party. I hope to be making more classroom goodies soon :)

Bachelorette Party Style!


I saw this idea on Pinteret and just melted! I was going to give it to my friend at her shower but just couldn't wait. I hope they hang this up in their house and remember the good times!
I bought the clear frame at Michaels and used my Cricuit to cut out the sticky letters and numbers.  It was hard to stick all the tiny letters but definitely paid off! 


I went on a mad rampage to steal corks from everyone I knew! I even flew some over from D.C. (Thanks Lori!). I ended up boiling the corks (it helps make them soft to cut), cut them in half, and glue gunned them to letters from Michaels.



Do you see the green glitter wine glass on the side?! I modge podged the glasses and used Martha Stewart's fine glitter. I modge podged over the glitter to avoid the whole wine glitter drinking situation. They were so cute!!



I used a chalk pen and a mini chalkboard from Michaels to make this cute sign! I LOVE the new chalk fad going on!


Everyone got a cute little bag full of goodies!


Thank you Cricuit! It tested my patience but I finally got this all cut and done. 


Everything was a great success!!! Can't wait for the wedding. Congrats Lindzy :)


Does this mean I need to start thinking about school things again!?

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!!! All of your preparations are beautiful.....what a good friend you are! It looks like you guys had a great time!!

    Katie
    Mind Sparks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ms. Foley!
    I LLOOVVEEE the framed dates and cork initials. Those are so cute! I just got a Silhouette Portrait for Christmas, so I definitely need to make the dates craft. Thanks for sharing!
    Lauren
    A Teachable Teacher

    ReplyDelete