Saturday, January 3, 2015

January Currently! Happy New Year!

Hello blogging world! It's been awhile :) I'm linking up with Farley over at Oh Boy Fourth Grade. Thank you Farley for getting me to blog at the beginning of the month!!!


Listening - When I watch TV (and with a boyfriend that's not very often), I LOVE to watch Gilmore Girls. Beside the whole 16 and pregnant thing, it reminds me of my family and gives me so many giggles!

Loving - Breaks from school never actually seem like a break. Between family and...family...time seems to slip away. My new school has 3...yes THREE...weeks off for winter break. I'm feeling so grateful for another week off. 

Thinking - I have quite a lot of things I want to work on this year and they just keep running through my head.  Getting in shape, cleaner eating, better blogger, making more money....just SO many things to think about!

Wanting - This is my never ending life goal! I started this blog this past summer with such ambition and energy. Then life happened! Time to get back into the blogging groove.

Needing - The holiday season always takes a tole on my bank account. Plus, we've had a lot of extra unexpected costs this month. Maybe one day I won't feel like the starving college student!? Maybe? One day?

Yes - After my puppy got xylitol poisoning from gum, the same gum I put in my body, I've decided i need to eat cleaner. Organic...oh my!

Maybe - I LOVE making things! I have a giant Pinterest board full of DIY projects I dream of. Unfortunately, I don't know how to make many of the things and my 700 square feet of home isn't quite conducive to projects!

I wish - I am a homebody and love my house. I wish one day to have a bigger house!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Katie! I love Gilmore Girls too- too bad my hubby hates it! LOL! Netflix is awesome... did you know Friends is on there now? That is so awesome that your school has 3 weeks off!! I think I need to come teach there... :) Enjoy your extra week girl!
    Happy Teaching,
    Cassie
    Adventures in Teaching (A First Grade Blog)
    My TpT Store
    Follow Me on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a linky party on resolutions this year. I would love for you to join me! You can find it at my blog. I am planning on doing a monthly check in too. I also have some TpT and blogging goals for the year. I am hoping to reach 100 products and blog at least 4 times a month. Good luck with your goals!

    Primary on the Prowl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will check that out! I'm still so new at TPT that 100 products might be out of my reach but I love the idea of making some obtainable goals :) Good luck!

      Delete
  3. Hi! I found your blog from Farley's linky party! :) I want to be a better blogger and TpT'er too! I constantly fall out of the blogging groove....I'm still trying to get my groove back! ;) Good luck with your blog and TpT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe your dog got (whatever that word is) poisoning! I have never even heard of that, but I am glad he is ok! I hope your 2015 is full of lots of TPT sales and time to do your DIY! '

    Katie
    Mind Sparks

    ReplyDelete