Monday, September 1, 2014

September Currently!

Hey there fellow bloggers! I'm linking up today with Farley from Oh Boy 4th Grade! I can't believe that it's already September.  I realize I say that every month but this summer really did seem to fly by! It's been a big challenge balancing a new school, a new blog, and well ... life.


Listening: The boy and I are just cleaning and hanging out today! We have John Mayer live playing in the background.  He's incredibly full of himself but such an amazing artist!

Loving: It has been so nice having an extra weekend day.  I've been so productive this weekend with getting my house back together after all the mold construction this summer. I painted my bedroom, put up the new doggie door, and organized.  I can actually see the floor! WHOOWHOO winning.

Thinking: I'm dreading this week! I have tutoring after school tomorrow, and iPad training on Wednesday, making for 2 reallllly long days back to back!

Wanting: When they took my windows out to fix the mold, they just repainted with primer. It's be staring at me for weeks and needs to be painted!

Needing: You know those naps on the couch where you wake up and feel like a new person? I could really use one of those right now!

3 Trips: I only put two because I'm too poor to go on ANY trips! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Hawaii and am always dying to go there.  My dream is to sit on the beaches of Bora Bora with a Margarita in hand! Both places have amazing scuba diving too :)

11 comments:

  1. Hi Katie! I'm a fourth grade teacher and dog lover, too! :) AND Bora Bora was on my list, as well! Looks like I have a new friend to follow!

    I hope you were able to get your cleaning done... doesn't make for a very fun weekend, but it probably feels so good to just get it done!

    Nicole
    Going Places in Fourth Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I was reading your about me I thought, "Hmm this sounds a lot like me!" My name is also Kadie (pronounced the same way, just with a D), I'm a new blogger, AND I teach 4th grade! :-) I am in the same boat as needing a nap! I'm SO tired after this weekend! I hope that tomorrow & Wednesday zoom by for you and don't seem long at all!

    Kadie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my blog! I'm going to head over to yours right now :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Katie! Found you through the Currently. That kind of nap sounds wonderful. Also, good choices for vacation. Wish travel wasn't so expensive.

    Enjoy your September!

    Becky
    Compassionate Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Katie,

    I just hopped on over here from Farley's linky. I posted right before you. With two long days ahead of you, I am sure Thursday will feel GLORIOUS.

    An extra day to clean would be fabulous! A jam-packed long weekend, a dog and a 15 month old toddler on-the-go makes plenty of mess and little time for clean up!

    Love the blog design. My blog is desperate for a makeover!

    -Rachel
    Thirdgradecupcakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW I am exhausted and I don't even have kids yet. You're amazing!

      Delete
  5. Adorable blog - and looks very professional, I would never have guessed you were a newbie to the blogging world. I'm a cat person myself - but only because Dog's require a lot more work - they are adorable and friendly and loyal for sure. I just found your blog through Farley's linkup. Your blog looks great BTW.
    Sandra

    savvyteachingtips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaww I love your blog too!!! Yes, I feel the same exact way about John Mayer. I think he is quite the D-bag, but his songs are just so amazing, I can't help but still listen to his songs too =)


    A LoveLi Class

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable blog! I love your dog theme! I'm a crazy cat lady so I definitely get the animal love! I'd take a vacation to your current location. San Diego is so beautiful! I visited many years ago and fell in love with it!

    Be sure to add Bloglovin' as that seems to be what most people use to follow!

    Rachel
    Mrs O Knows

    ReplyDelete