Saturday, September 6, 2014

First Slantbox Reveal...ever!

Jameson over at Lessons With Coffee is 100% correct when she says there is nothing better than getting something in the mail.  This was my first time linking up with the SLANTbox exchange and I am so excited! It has been an absolute blast getting to know two amazing bloggers, teachers, and friends, Sandy over at ELA Everyday and Katie over at Erb Rhymes With Verb.

Diego approves of the package! He helped me open it :)


Sandy went above and beyond with her Texas themed Slantbox! I love these letter books! I can't wait to use this in my classroom :)


 You can never have too many Sharpies! I love love love the neon colors.  Diego says a big THANKS for the bones!! 


Perfect koozie to use after those loooooong days! The kiddos will love the sparkly Texas star pencils.


Oh hey there Texas!


Puppy notebooks...enough said! 


So has anyone actually tried freeze dried ice cream?? I might just have to dig into this!


Thank you Sandy for the most awesome, theme-tastic, exciting, colorful, and happy Slantbox ever!



Happy Weekend y'all (in true Texas spirit!)

No comments: