Saturday, August 2, 2014

August currently already... Are you sure?

I can't believe it's already time for the August Currently over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade. This summer has flown by so quickly.  How does that happen?


Listening: I'm visiting Seattle right now and I just can't get over how many people are here! It's packed full of tourists...always makes for entertaining people watching.

Loving: I have been going through my pictures from the summer and each one brings a smile to my face.  From Catalina scuba diving, to Whiskeytown Lake with family, and exploring in Seattle, I've got a lot of fabulous new memories.

Thinking: I've been out of my house for 2 weeks now.  I went to check on it last week and oh boy is it a mess...and of course no workers were there! I'm hoping to get back in before school starts.  Keep your fingers crossed.

Wanting: I'm so excited to share ideas with new teachers! This is one of the best parts of being a teacher :)

Needing: I totally splurged and ordered an Erin Condren planner.  Somehow I justified it in my mind and went for it.  I can't wait!!! If you know me...you know how much I LOVE paper and fun decorations.

5 comments:

  1. You have had some awesome summer adventures!! Good luck with your reconstruction, I can't imagine how frustrating that is!! I'm thinking about getting an Erin Condren planner too...haven't decided yet!! :-) Our 1st days are exactly the same. Hope you have a great school year!! Your blog is adorable!!! :-)

    Warmest Wishes, Erin from Kindergarten Dragons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! I seriously am obsessed with my Erin Condren planner. You will love it! All of my teammates do digital ones, but I just think there's something about handwriting things! Sounds like you had an amazing summer of traveling! Your students will LOVE hearing about it!

    Shelby
    First Time Firstie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love sharing ideas with teachers, too! Enjoy the rest of your vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my Erin Condren! I ordered it in February! Talk about impatient! How many grade 4 classes are at your school? It's so great to be at a school where you can collaborate. At my last school, I was the only one in my grade.
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute blog and ADORABLE puppy! I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete