Monday, July 7, 2014

Monday Random Meet-Up

I'm linking up with The Teaching Tribune for the Monday Random Meet-Up. It may be the final Monday Meet-Up but it's my first!

1. Living in San Diego, I was spoiled with the beach.  As a kid, my Mom would take my sister and I to the beach as much as possible.  We would play for hours in the sand!

2. For some reason, I grew up thinking my parents actually wanted to name me Jillian, not Katherine.  That name always stuck with me and I still think it's cute!  There were 7 Katherine's in my middle school math class, all with the nickname Katie.  Since then, I've always wanted a more original name.

3. Let's just say that I always carry an extra pair of pants in my school bag.

4. Skippyjon Jones is the most adorable fictional character.  I love his imagination and humor.

5.My sister is absolutely amazing! She is the smartest scientist lawyer around.

6. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for participating in my giveaway! Your blog is adorable! I'm your newest email follower =)
    -Melanie
    Teacher’s Lounge

    ReplyDelete